Glock Pro Forums banner

Sub 2k or AR-15 .22lr

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I talked to my Dad today and he was asking what I wanted for Christmas this year. I have been wanting a pistol caliber carbine for a while. I think I really want the Sub 2k, but since I have seen the BMI .22lr AR in Wally world it has me thinking I would like either or. Both guns are priced with in $40 of each other give or take a few if I ship and FFL. I already have a 5.56 AR15 so a .22lr plinker would be fun. The Kel-Tec is an awesome little carbine, and if I got one it would be in 9mm so grabbing a few 33 round mags that fit in my G19 would be fun too. I know they are hard to come by depending on where you are or where you buy, but I think I have found them at a decent price and would have it FFL to me. How about lets throw this up for voting and see what the rest of you think.

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
1 from column A and nothing from column B, Thank You ...

: )

·
Registered
226 Posts
.22 are always fun for plinking or taking out an occasional squirrel when in season. However, I prefer my carbines to be a little more heavier of a caliber. I'm more of a "Go big or go home" kinda guy.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
.22 are always fun for plinking or taking out an occasional squirrel when in season. However, I prefer my carbines to be a little more heavier of a caliber. I'm more of a "Go big or go home" kinda guy.
I prefer the bigger is better thought most of the time, but this is strictly a range gun for fun. I wouldn't hunt or SD with this at all.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Voted

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Voted as well.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I bought my son a GSG5 carbine a few Christmas's ago. It is accurate, reliable, fun. I would have to throw that idea your way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts