Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have carried my faithful G26 for about two years and have always loved it. Just yesterday I picked a new G19 and proceeded directly over to the custom gun smiths. I am having the grip stippled, trigger job, Custom digicamo finished slide, and a set of heinie night sights installed. I feel like a 10 year old at Christmas! She should be ready next week!!:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When she comes home I will post pics. I will give your website a go...and then maybe a premium membership will follow. I like the way this site is setup.
I have been trying to find a "home" glock site for awhile, hope this is the place...Thank you for the welcome sir!!

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
When she comes home I will post pics. I will give your website a go...and then maybe a premium membership will follow. I like the way this site is setup.
I have been trying to find a "home" glock site for awhile, hope this is the place...Thank you for the welcome sir!!
Idunno.. i'd be careful - I tend to change things up and p*ss people off :)

Seriously though, Hope you do make glock.pro your 'home' glock site.. we'd be happy to have ya!

Rob

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
I have carried my faithful G26 for about two years and have always loved it. Just yesterday I picked a new G19 and proceeded directly over to the custom gun smiths. I am having the grip stippled, trigger job, Custom digicamo finished slide, and a set of heinie night sights installed. I feel like a 10 year old at Christmas! She should be ready next week!!:D
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums from another Floridian... We have quite a few Floridians on the site...

Rob is just kidding you... He constantly improves Glock.pro and is flexible enough to reconsider if one of the new moves doesn't turn out to be popular...

Hope you stick around, and congrats on the new G19... I'd also like to see a few pictures after you get it back...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums from another Floridian... We have quite a few Floridians on the site...

Rob is just kidding you... He constantly improves Glock.pro and is flexible enough to reconsider if one of the new moves doesn't turn out to be popular...

Hope you stick around, and congrats on the new G19... I'd also like to see a few pictures after you get it back...
lol, I already figured he was just messing with me :D. I will start a new thread with pics when she comes home. Glad to hear there are so many Floridians here!! Thank you for the welcome..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.