Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm a Dutchy from the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and a huge Glock fan!

I have never heard of this forum before and stumbled onto this forum while searching for some user reviews about the TW25 grease.

So hello to all from the Netherlands!!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Welcome to Glock.pro

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Hello,

I'm a Dutchy from the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and a huge Glock fan!

I have never heard of this forum before and stumbled onto this forum while searching for some user reviews about the TW25 grease.

So hello to all from the Netherlands!!! :D
Welcome to Glock.pro!

TW25B grease rocks... So does Mil-Comm's MC25 Premium Weapon Cleaner...

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
We're clearly going World Wide here! :)

Welcome to the forum GlockCannon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! :)

You ARE going world wide! Nice to be here!

Are you dutch toddje?
Because your dutch is outstanding!

Yes it is legal to own and shoot handguns/firearms in the Netherlands but not for self defence.

Dutch gun law is typical of the Western European approach. Firearm possession is not subject to any constitutional protections, but regulated simply in the Arms and Ammunition Act (Wet Wapens en Munitie). Weapons, including firearms, are divided into four categories, and for each of the categories a certain maximum punishment is set for "voorhanden hebben" (possession), and "dragen" (carrying in public).
Only citizens who are hunters, members of shooting sports clubs or legitimate collectors may obtain licenses for firearms. In the case of shooting club members they will get a license for category III weapons (a firearms category which includes all non- full automatic firearms up to .50 cal.). Possession is generally limited to 5 firearms per license. Collectors may obtain a license for any category of firearm, including full automatic arms, but stringent rules apply to achieving collector status. There is no limit to the number of firearms a collector may obtain. Generally the collector license does not cover shooting these weapons.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hope you had a good stay here!
It is a small but nice country to live in.. :)

Well, we can own a maximum of 5 firearms, and as long it isn't a full auto you can own pretty much everything you like.
I have owned a gen1 G20 a gen3 G21 and I own now a Gen4 G17, Gen4 G26, Kimber Tactical Custom II and I am looking out for a nice AR15.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I travel to Amsterdam 1 or 2 times/year for business, I'll keep you in mind next time I go over there. Nice city you live in, and since pretty much everybody speaks English it is no problem for us Americans to visit.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Welcome to Glock.Pro Global!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.