Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little info. I've been hunting avidly for 25 years. Mainly deer, pheasant, and coyotes but I do stray off course into squirrels, ducks, geese Etc. rarely. Purchased my first handgun this October. Finally, sold the idea to my wife and mother of our 2 young children as a means of home defense but that honestly was a lie. I mainly wanted a handgun to range shoot, and close quarters kills of coyotes. I did hours of online research of Glock, Springfield and Sigs. I ended up on the idea that the G23 was the ticket. I will be interested in more articles and info. as I go ahead and am glad to have found a good site that I will learn from. Thanks, Todd

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas. My daily carry is a Gen3 G23 I carry mine everywhere expect when I go on a call with the fire dept we drive our personal cars so I do have it in the car just not carrying it.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Congrats on your new shooter! G'Day from Vegas and welcome to Glock.Pro!

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!!!!

·
Registered
6,284 Posts
Welcome, good to meet you !

Ot

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Welcome aboard. If there is anything in particular you want to know feel free to post a question.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I am from Minnesota as well, I have had glocks now for years from the Glock 22 40 cal and now the Glock 21 sf 45 ACP and enjoy both, and for the record I told my fiance I like going to the range and shoot, it relieves challenges from the day and I can get more done on the honey do list and both have been true plus more. Happy Shooting

1 - 12 of 12 Posts