Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, glad to find a good Glock forum. I live in MA, and if you don't know, all Glocks made post 1998 are illegal in MA unless owned by LE officers. I came across a LE officer selling his Glock 27 backup, less than 100 rounds through it, which is a NKN### made in 2009! Obviously I picked it up, for $600, which is a steal. These will go for anywhere from $700-$900 in MA. I'm am very happy with my purchase, it shoots like a dream. I'm looking forward to learning from all you guys in the future!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't been near Logan in a while, but no anti-gun crusading will ever surprise me in this state. Seriously thinking about moving to NH just so I can buy a decent 1911.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sorry you have to deal with that where you live. :(

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Funny story: This past weekend I went to the gun store in Hookset and there was a guy trying to buy high cap Glock mags. The sales guy asked for drivers liscense and the customer started fumbling his words and didn't want to show ID. Long story short he was from MA and was trying to buy high cap mags in NH to bring them back to MA!

·
Registered
465 Posts
I guess he doesn't know the easy way around the 10 round mag problem in Mass. I still do not see what this law proved short of upseting the shooting public.
All it does is handicap law abiding folks to 10 rounds when bad guys can have full cap mags! Welcome to you too, FrankD!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The LEO that sold you that firearm. That is an illegal sale in MA. The firearm should or could only be sold to another LEO, or a trade to a FFL Dealer or sold out of state. Check the laws. I would not advertise this. You have an illegal weapon unless your an LEO.

·
Super Moderator
6,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah it does that and limits us guys from moving into Unlimited classes in USPSA. Stock or Limited 10 unless we have an old pre98 firearm. It no fun watching the NH guys shoot in Mass with anything and everything.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.