1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
NTA ... I just noticed your avatar pic. I was there when it was taken. That was back in March. Is that one I took or one that Daniel took?

For anyone that is interested NTA and I met in that class. It was an advanced pistol course (2.5 days) and there was a reporter from Harris Pubs in the class with us doing an article on the training group. The article was in the Nov 2010 issue of Combat Handguns. On page 71 you can see NTA and I in a pic ... shooting from the deck. There's a pic of my in my album that is very similar to what appeared in the article. Unfortunately, you wouldn't know it was us if you didn't know us already. It was cool anyway.

DOH!!! The pic I am referring to IS my avatar. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NTA ... I just noticed your avatar pic. I was there when it was taken. That was back in March. Is that one I took or one that Daniel took?

For anyone that is interested NTA and I met in that class. It was an advanced pistol course (2.5 days) and there was a reporter from Harris Pubs in the class with us doing an article on the training group. The article was in the Nov 2010 issue of Combat Handguns. On page 71 you can see NTA and I in a pic ... shooting from the deck. There's a pic of my in my album that is very similar to what appeared in the article. Unfortunately, you wouldn't know it was us if you didn't know us already. It was cool anyway.

DOH!!! The pic I am referring to IS my avatar. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.
All, thanks for nice welcome.

Vol, you are correct this one is from that training. Daniel the reporter was the one who took this. I have a copy of the magazine but my picture is too small even my daughters did not recognize me.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome NTA! I grew up just outside Kennesaw, off of Bells Ferry Road. The area has changed a lot since I was a kid in the 60s & 70s!

This is a great forum and it looks like your experiences and skills will be very beneficial to the site! Look forward to "talking" with you in the future.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome NTA! I grew up just outside Kennesaw, off of Bells Ferry Road. The area has changed a lot since I was a kid in the 60s & 70s!

This is a great forum and it looks like your experiences and skills will be very beneficial to the site! Look forward to "talking" with you in the future.
Thanks MAsG21! I can imagine how different it was back then. It is even vastly different from what it was when we moved in this area about 7 years ago.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums, NTA...

Lots of friendly people here... welcome aboard!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.