Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont know anything about hand guns. have been thinking about taking a ccw class for a couple of years to learn about them. a buddy of mine took me to an indoor range with him last week and let me shoot his Bersa thunder and a 22 pistol with a infra red scope. well i had a great time and have now signed up for a ccw class next weekend, and have been reading and watching you tube videos. havent got enough experience to decide on a gun yet , but iam leaning towards a Glock 19....cant really picture myself carrying a gun except maybe when out of town or maybe to some of the wilder biker events...more for home protection. i dont have any other guns and iam nervous of having one with my small grand kids visiting often...looking at some small biometric gun safes....so any advice you guys have is very welcomed

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of ways for you to carry when you want to and still keep them safe from prying little hands. I know, I have two sets of them running around.

·
Super Moderator
7,030 Posts
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums!

Glock's G19 is a great choice. Many of us have them and are very happy with them...

Start a new thread and ask about the biometric safes... Lots of people have knowledge and gun safety and could help out... They might not all see your question here in a welcome thread.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Welcome to the forums. The G19 is a great choice. So is the safe. Glad to see your doing some homework on the issue. If we can help just ask away

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Welcome! Be careful though... I just got into handguns ohhh 6 weeks ago... Since then, I have bought 2 new pistols, a Glock G17 gen 4 and a Sig P226 in .22 lr with a 9mm conversion kit on order, @2000 rounds of ammo, a homemade target stand, assorted accessories, concealed carry fanny pack..... and a ton of fun and smiles!

·
Registered
133 Posts
welcome! Be careful though... I just got into handguns ohhh 6 weeks ago... Since then, i have bought 2 new pistols, a glock g17 gen 4 and a sig p226 in .22 lr with a 9mm conversion kit on order, @2000 rounds of ammo, a homemade target stand, assorted accessories, concealed carry fanny pack..... And a ton of fun and smiles!
wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.