Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my Glocks and I love to shoot. I have a 3G 23 and 27. 40 SW is my favorite ammo.

I like to carry 357s when I cannot carry a Glock.

New to this forum but have been on the others for some time.

I surf the forums by using Tapatalk on my iPhone.

I have a Concealed Weapons permit. 2 of my friends are joining me in FL, exercising our 2nd amendment rights. My brother in law is also following the trend.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hey! it sounds like we have a lot in common. where in florida are you from? i recently bought my first glock which was a g23/4. i also love the .40 most of all. when i was in the process of purchasing, it was a toss up between the 23 and the 27. i'm planing on purchasing the 27 in the future. i of course have my concealed as well. am also a tapatalk user via iphone, and is the main reason why i joined this forum.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Welcome to the forum, CDR_Glock!

Always nice to see another Floridian joining up!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Im down by Crystal river. Speaking of hot weather I started buying the columbia shirts, like the ones for fishing. Very light weight,has spf fabric, price isnt bad. I am able to ccw my glock 27 with an iwb or owb holster with 0 problems. I also carry a ruger sr9c, very similar to glock and just an awsome carry gun too.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome to the forum CDR. I got my carry permit 15 yrs ago while lliving in Florida, I now reside in Tn. and have a carry permit for here as well. Alude904, I also have a 3rd Gen G27 that I like and a few short weeks later got the G23 as well. I bought five glocks in about a three month span. I'm more thrilled about my glocks than I am my high dollar Kimbers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.