Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought I'd check and see if anyone here has run their Glock with a set of Heinie sights? In particular I am curious about the "Ledge" sights which provides an adequate surface for manipulating the slide one handed, pressing the surface of the sight against holster, shoe heel, etc. Heirloom Precision makes a similar sight that I run on a 1911, as does 10-8 Performance, I just wondered if anyone else had feedback regarding their use on a Glock?

I am returning to law enforcement after a 4 year break (retired from my previous agency after 22 years) and the new agency issues Glock 22's. I plan to set up a G23 for off-duty and perhaps a 27 for ankle/BUG.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I run my G35 with Hienie Straight Eight NS and loved them. I have changed my G27 BUG to Hienie sights also with the standard slant pro. I am not too familiar with the "Ledge" sight.

I give you credit for going back into Law Enforcement after getting out. I've talked to alot of my friends that have gotten out and they miss it everyday. Stay safe out there.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
All I can say is Bless you sir. I think that if I retire and get that bored I will try to find a gun store to work in. I am burned out

·
Registered
594 Posts
I'm putting Heinie Straight 8's on my 23 and 17. Checked them out on a friends pistol and liked the view. Target acquisition seems very fast for my older eyes. I'm getting the slant on the 17 since it is a range/teaching gun, but the ledge on the 23 for carry. You're a hell of a guy for going back to a sometimes thankless job after already going 22 years. Stay safe.
Tim

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I don't have any on my GLOCKs as I have become a huge fan of the Ameriglos but I do have 8s on my 1911 and I like them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.