Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Quiet, The Movie Police are after me because I never go to the movies and give them my Social Security monies.

I listen to talk radio. I buy bullets and a little food with my Social Security monies.

Our new president lied to me for two year saying nothing went up so you do not need a cos of living increase in your social security monies. Your $946.00 is more than you need anyway.

I love him he talks so nice.

·
Registered
443 Posts
What I really liked about HEAT was the rifle Pacino was shooting while chasing the bank crew. It is an FNC. I have never seen an FNC in a movie. I don't know why they would use it except it being different than your run-of-the-mill M4 or shotgun. My Ex gave me a FNC for a gift once. I sold it for $600 when there was a ban-scare circulating. They're running about $2,500-$3,000 now.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I bought an FN Herstal .45 with 4 mags...

What I really liked about HEAT was the rifle Pacino was shooting while chasing the bank crew. It is an FNC. I have never seen an FNC in a movie. I don't know why they would use it except it being different than your run-of-the-mill M4 or shotgun. My Ex gave me a FNC for a gift once. I sold it for $600 when there was a ban-scare circulating. They're running about $2,500-$3,000 now.
18 months ago police price $565.00. So, if you look around and find a cop that got one and wants to sell :)

A very sof shooting gun. Great duty gun. Great caliber and lots of bullets. Many ways to shoot that gun. Second to a :cool::cool:Glock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.