Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in your mind, that when the time comes, if it does, will you be able to pull the trigger?

·
Registered
226 Posts
I would like to say yes, but none of us rly know that answer for sure till we have to make that decision. Im sure that when it came down to someone hurting myself or my family then he would have some lead in him, but I just hope that day never comes.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Yes, I would. I see it as basically the same as when I was in Iraq. I was engaged or engaged attackers/enemies to defend my life or the lives of my fellow soldiers, who were my family over in the big sand box. I pulled the trigger and put down those who tried to hurt me or my family there and I certainly would not hesitate to do it here in the home land. My .02.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
My mind is made up, just have to do it if the need arises and it hasn't yet, not even in Albuquerque. Always prepared though!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
I would... I know that I'm not a gun slinger, and if I pulled it out it's for a DARN good reason and it's going off. I'd be at piece with myself no matter what the out come.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
easy to do in your mind. more difficult for some folks when it happens in real life.

i would say yes. i wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger to save my life, or my family's.

as the old adage goes: there's two kinds of people in the world, the quick and the dead. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
easy to do in your mind. more difficult for some folks when it happens in real life.

i would say yes. i wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger to save my life, or my family's.

as the old adage goes: there's two kinds of people in the world, the quick and the dead. ;)
This is very true. I also might add that it is not as carefree afterwards as shown in movies. It takes awhile to get over but even then you will never be exactely the same. I hope it never happens again but if it does, well, I guess it just does.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can you explain how it is never the same .... if you don't mind. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.