Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys watched Hardcore Pawn. Another Reality show, based on a pawn show in Detroit. While Pawn Stars focuses on the history aspect of pawn items, his show focuses more on the people of a hard hit area and how they use the pawn shop to live day to day.

Here is a clip where the owner took his wife, 2 kids and a few employee to get some shooting lessons so they could be armed in the store.
http://www.trutv.com/video/hardcore-pawn/the-family-that-shoots-together.html

I mentioned this because on last Tuesday's episode, (not the one posted above) they went to get some "Tactical" Training. I was physically yelling at the TV when it was over. :mad:

·
Registered
322 Posts
I've seen a few episodes. They all end up making me mad. Bunch of idiots on that show... The one son/brother yells at his sister and calls her names in front of customers. I can't stand that guy. So I don't watch much of it anymore. He wants to be on Jersey Shores I think...bunch of "Tools".

·
Registered
291 Posts
Honesty time.......I find the daughter on Hard Corn Pawn cute, guess I am a sucker for assertive jewish women with brown eyes, dark hair, under 5-9 with two kids, slightly overweight, with a background in Precise Stones and Retail Pawn in the 8 mile area of Detroit, who fights with her brother and cries often very attractive, simple right? Those kind of ladies are everywhere these days.............

Anywho, on the episode where the gun dealer ran them off, wow, bet that has been good for his business. I mean, I have NEVER meet an eccentric gun dealer before, have you?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Honesty time.......I find the daughter on Hard Corn Pawn cute, guess I am a sucker for assertive jewish women with brown eyes, dark hair, under 5-9 with two kids, slightly overweight, with a background in Precise Stones and Retail Pawn in the 8 mile area of Detroit, who fights with her brother and cries often very attractive, simple right? Those kind of ladies are everywhere these days.............

Anywho, on the episode where the gun dealer ran them off, wow, bet that has been good for his business. I mean, I have NEVER meet an eccentric gun dealer before, have you?
I only caught the end of that one. Why did the gun dealer run them off and throw a fit?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Black, if I may call you that, I think DAD tried to get him to discount bolsters because they were buying a number guns. The guy looped out, went into his UnHappy Place & as we say down here in Mayberry, raised sand! I know a gun dealer that IF you dare Ask for a leather holster he will do the same, "we do not promote the rusting of guns here, leather is cured with urine, you know where that urine comes from, do ya, the people who make the holsters yada yada yada......" and why does he even care?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Black, if I may call you that, I think DAD tried to get him to discount bolsters because they were buying a number guns. The guy looped out, went into his UnHappy Place & as we say down here in Mayberry, raised sand! I know a gun dealer that IF you dare Ask for a leather holster he will do the same, "we do not promote the rusting of guns here, leather is cured with urine, you know where that urine comes from, do ya, the people who make the holsters yada yada yada......" and why does he even care?
Black is fine. Gone by that all my life. ;) I went and found the clip. Who knows what really went down and they edited out. Tell you one thing. That gun shop owner or worker is an IDIOT for reaching for another person's gun! What moron reaches for a stranger's gun? Could have been a bad day for several of us if he'd reached for mine...cause I'm fairly certain it would have made me "draw down" on him. To me that is a hostile action in which "instints" might have taken over. What an idiot for reaching for another's gun...real good way to get shot right there.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Saw a guy take a gun from a guy on the range, in holster, condition one, not in charge of a thing, just did because he was the manager of the building, still not sure why, he is unemployed I last heard, felt like he was in charge because he wore an old Ruger Blackhawk in a Cowboy Action holster, TGN=typical gun nut!
Guns can make one feel comfortable and in some cases make one feel superior, never become the latter, Investigated too many of those - gone real bad.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't believe you like that woman. I cringe every time she opens her mouth. I'd pawn her off if I owned that place.

·
Registered
221 Posts
SURELY those people arent the tools the show makes them out to be?.....but I cant watch more than a few minutes of it before I turn it off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.