Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy Thanksgiving to all my new friends at Glock.pro! If you have to travel please be safe. And don't eat too much...right!!

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else here. Be safe but I WILL eat too much! LOL

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
We will all eat too much!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Glock.pro members...

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
I am extra thankful this year... I'm traveling to Colorado to watch my daughter's first home games in her college basketball career... She is a redshirt freshman (she tore her ACL last year and spent the year doing rehab after reconstruction) and we are very thankful that she is well and back kicking tail! She is starting at forward and is making her dad very proud! My Dad (86 years young) is meeting us in Denver and gets to have dinner with a bunch of young ladies!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Sometimes working in law enforcement really stinks....But I hope all the rest of you enjoy your holiday with your family

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sometimes working in law enforcement really stinks....But I hope all the rest of you enjoy your holiday with your family
I know what you mean. I work in EMS and this year I will be working Thanksgiving and Christmas. Oh well, it's the price you pay when you work in public safety.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Same to all. Be safe and enjoy your loved ones. SF it sounds like you have to work, so I'll eat extra for you buddy lol
Hahaha... What a pal, Hank... :) :) :) :)

SF, Hope you can work your shift so that you can spend some time with your family after you get home... same to you, NetTech_G23

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I know what you mean. I work in EMS and this year I will be working Thanksgiving and Christmas. Oh well, it's the price you pay when you work in public safety.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Happens to me most years unless it just happens to fall on my day off which is of course RARE

·
Registered
104 Posts
SF, Hope you can work your shift so that you can spend some time with your family after you get home... same to you, NetTech_G23
Thanks jb. :)

·
None
1,525 Posts
Four day weekend off (standard bat phone disclaimer), and the wife makes plans for three of the four days...

Something tells me my patience quota will be exhausted by the end of the second day.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving All

I don't have to work today , still don't know how that happened :confused:

As for eating to much, is there realy any other way to eat on turky day?:p
Seriously if you don't have to loosen the belt a lil after eating you didn't eat enough.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all my new friends at Glock.pro! If you have to travel please be safe. And don't eat too much...right!!
Thank you. Guilty on the last count! :eek:

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Started thinking about this thread after my previous post. I want to thank all you guys in public safety, law enforcement, and the medical profession who don't
get every holiday off! Thank all of you for what you do! And thank you Mark for starting this thread.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.