Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Rectangle Logo Graphics Brand What do you think about gun stickers on cars? Brand stickers (Glock / Smith Wesson / HK etc...) or NRA stickers? Are you worried about giving away that you're probably carrying? Maybe even have one in the car somewhere while it's parked?

I know why people do it - proud to show off their love for the sport - what do you think?

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I dont have anything against them, but I dont put them on anything I own. I dont mind talkin about carryin or firearms with someone who shoots and/or carries, but I do not wish to have a debate with someone because I choose to carry and they do not. Also I dont want some idiot breaking in my vehicle trying to find a gun thats not in there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
To each his own sort of like vanity license plates. I don't have a gun brand sticker on the truck but I do have Safariland, USPSA, DVC and an Army Of One sticker and a Veteran's license plate. Took off the base sticker after they started an ID Card check.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Never thought this was a good idea. I don't even put NRA stickers on my car or home. Don't need to advertise to the scum of the earth "Guns can be found here!"

·
Registered
204 Posts
The only sticker in the back window of my Tundra is "made in Texas" other than that nothing. I don't like to advertise what else is in or around the truck. Too many scurvy people around where I work.

·
Registered
361 Posts
i don't put any stickers on my car and as others have said, i certainly don't want to advertise a possiblle firearm in the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I don't have any stickers on my car except ones required. I wouldn't have any gun stickers on it for reasons already mentioned. My gun safe however, has some on it. Everytime I go to another armorer's course or whatever I get stickers given to me. They find their way to the gun safe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts