Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a gun show this morning with the wife and daughter. Drove for a little under a hour to get there. Stopped on the way and had breakfast and so on. It was a nice day out with the family for me. When we got to the gun show it wasn't crowded at all. I could actually get up to the tables and see everything and no one was zapping those stupid stun guns every ten seconds.

It was really a refreshing trip. Well, I of course found something I have been wanting. I saw a Colt Delta Elite 10mm laying on a table. I asked if I could see it and looked it over. I really wanted it. Looked at the price tag little over $800 and thought there is no way right now. I have some other work being done I have to pay for, and trying to get a small business going. No way.

Well, I found out they have a local shop and did a reasonable layaway. I was getting ready to tell the lady to open up a layaway on it when the guy says the pistol is a consignment sale so layaway wasn't a option. I was that close to getting a pistol that has eluded me for a long time now somehow. But, I had to lay it back on the table thank them for their time and tell myself there is no way right now.

I wanted to cry I want that pistol so bad. Oh well, maybe next time.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I know what you mean. It has happened to me several times in the past. We are in the process of paying everything off right now. I pay out hundreds and hundreds of dollars every other week on bills, credit cards and a truck payment. It makes things tighter now than I want but I know in the not so distant future, I'll have plenty of cash to spend on my addiction. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Sorry things didn't work out for the 10mm Colt... Hopefully that means that there is a better one waiting for you in the future...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.