Glock Pro Forums banner
181 - 200 of 217 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 · (Edited)
New Camera..iPhone 6s Plus.

Well, technically, yes, it's a new camera. The tricky part is that it's built into the iPhone 6s Plus, and the program that operates it is free, with the iPhone. This shot was taken with the phone/camera mounted on a tripod, I just put the gun on the table, turned on the light, positioned the phone about 18 inches away, and took one single photo. Other than being cropped, the photo is untouched.

Drag it off to your desktop and have a little fun zooming in on the details.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

I think I've probably bought my last dedicated camera.

Chris

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Sweet lookin:D

·
Administrator
6,638 Posts
Chris I use a 22" led monitor and that is one nice looking picture for a phone !

It is also one nice looking .45 !

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Beautiful!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Well, technically, yes, it's a new camera. The tricky part is that it's built into the iPhone 6s Plus, and the program that operates it is free, with the iPhone. This shot was taken with the phone/camera mounted on a tripod, I just put the gun on the table, turned on the light, positioned the phone about 18 inches away, and took one single photo. Other than being cropped, the photo is untouched.

View attachment 8770

Chris
I have been impressed with camera on my iPhone 6 too

·
Registered
54 Posts

View attachment 8770

Chris
Awesome Chris!

What kind of tripod are you using with it?

·
Premium Member
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
181 - 200 of 217 Posts