Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed at the range they’re now renting any gun for $5. But if you want to shoot it . . . $25 for a box of ammo.

When will this end???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,981 Posts
It's taking a lot longer than I was originally expecting...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Noticed at the range they’re now renting any gun for $5. But if you want to shoot it . . . $25 for a box of ammo.

When will this end???

$25 not bad for 9mm..I once, about 3 years ago..wanted to rent a Glock 26 and they wanted $35 for a box of 9mm.

Range ammo always way expensive..BUT Cabela's-$38 per 100, Herter's, $40 oer 100, Winchester...lots there too.
Yes, I know a range won't let you use your own ammo...

I think the days of $8.99 per 50 of Herters is over..BUT availability has certainly improved..both ammo and handguns..Bass Pro and Cabela's Great HG inventory.

·
Super Moderator
3,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Every time I see their inventory I keep hoping to see prices start inching down but we seem stuck in the 34-36 cents per round range. They must be turning over inventory pretty quick. Maybe post Christmas?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Every time I see their inventory I keep hoping to see prices start inching down but we seem stuck in the 34-36 cents per round range. They must be turning over inventory pretty quick. Maybe post Christmas?

I think the days of $9 per 50 Herters or $12 per 50 Winchester white box is over. Demand high, will stay that way..supply, altho better, is still low-ish.

There are some online beanbags selling 9mm FMJ for $.50 per++..plus shipping..not sure how they think they can do this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts