Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
None
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GSSF-Griffin match is this weekend. I talked to someone at GSSF today and was told that they had processed 271 entries via pre-registration at that point with more to go. Looks like this is going to be a big one.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Yeah! More chances for me to win my G34!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Are you planning to ditch us all again as soon as we arrive like you did in Conyers?

E-mail me the rendezvous time for departure.

·
Registered
19 Posts
A few questions about the GSSf matches, how does out of state shooters take care of there weapons that they being in from another state. Like Ga to Fl or Fl to Ga.

What dividon would a new shooter (never been to a GSSF match) be in if using the new G24 or 34Gen4

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
There is no issue that I am aware of for transporting the weapon from FL to GA. If you have a GA Weapons License, it is honored in FL and I believe a FL license is honored here.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
LOL. That's funny.

·
Super Moderator
6,973 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I do have a Fl Concealed Weapon License. Would you know about using the G24 or 34
Thnaks again
Sounds like you like long slides, too!

Unfortunately, you can not shoot any of the long slide Glocks in either Amateur Civilian or Amateur Guardian... You can shoot them in Amateur Competition, which is what I did at the Orlando GSSF Match two weeks ago.

I recommend shooting two divisions... That way one of them can be like a test shoot to get ready and just shoot for fun. It looks like you also have a Glock 23. You could shoot your 23 in one of the Amateur classes and then shoot one of your long slides in the Competition class. You can shoot two divisions in a row, so that works out well.

Have fun up there!

·
Super Moderator
6,973 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,973 Posts
Three from Toccoa are going on Sat. I guss Sunday is the day you guys are shooting?
Good luck to you guys, too...

We need Glock.pro hats so we can find each other...

Set up and ready to go. See u guy's Sunday! Will post my bay tomorrow. Almost 400 pre-registered. Expecting around 600 total.
Looks like another big meet...

Good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had a great time today as well. Later my wife had a great time at the Tanger outlet Mall.

She supports me in my sporting endeavors and i support her in her shopping endeavors. -- A fair deal !!! :) :) :)

And the best part, she has joined GSSF and Georgiacarry.org.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts