Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to Glock-Pro and wondering if anyone is familiar with the GSSF gun purchase program, does anybody know of any gun shops in the tampa bay area that belong? Thanks for all your help:D

·
Registered
265 Posts
I haven't taken advantage of the blue label pricing yet ( i believe that is what it is for GSSF) but I have been looking into it. For dealers go to glocks website us.glock.com and on the top right there is a link for dealer/range locator type your zip code in, and then click the LE dealer. I just looked at it and I guess for GSSF you have to have a gun purchasing card or something of the like, you will see the qualifications on a list after you click LE dealer.. I am sure someone will be posting soon and can verify if I am right or not.. I am fairly certain I am, I have been looking at it all since I am a vol. FF so I can get my glocks at the special price

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i heard about that, but just if they are LE doesn't mean they will do the GSSF pricing I'm going to GSSF in the morning before work and find out for sure, Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Check out the following website for all the program's information
Glock Sport Shooting Foundation

NOTE - The opening webpage has a sound effect like a gun going off so you may want to have your volume down or muted if this could cause an issue where you are viewing the webpage at.

The Blue Label pricing is made for Law Enforcement, Military etc.. If you become a GSSF member, you can get GSSF Blue Label pricing on one gun a year. This GSSF discount is a pretty decent discount off retail pricing but not quite as good as the Law Enforcement/military discount. The link above has a PDF on the prices under Hot Topics section.

The program changed last year to now require you to either be a GSSF member for at least 12 months and renew for a 2nd year in order to get your "coupon" to buy a GLOCK at reduced pricing, or sign up initially for at least a two years discount. There were too many people taking advantage of the program by walking into a participating dealer, signing up for GSSF just to get the discount.

Once you are a GSSF member, you can shoot in GSSF matches, which are fun and give a way a ton of stuff including free GLOCKS, GSSF Yearly memberships and CASH! You are also eligible to take a GLOCK Armorer course. I've been a member for 2 years now and won 2 - Two year memberships at a GSSF match last year so I've got 4 1/2 years left! :)

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
TheLaw is right! In 2011 I won a pistol and two $50 prizes in GSSG matches. Just today got a 1099 form from Glock.
I feel like I'm on the pay-roll!!:cool::cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.