Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new to this forum but I've been shooting Glocks since 2016. Still new, I guess.
I'm retired from my career in the graphic arts trade, mostly printing press operator.
My first gun was my dad's Colt .38 Special Officer's Model Target. It's a honey.
My first Glock was a 19 Gen4, I put several thousand rounds through it but I no longer have it. Wish I had it back.
I currently have two Glock 19 Gen5's, one is MOS. I also have two 43's, two 17's (one Gen5 MOS, other is Gen3 Vickers), and a Glock 34 Gen5 MOS.
Besides that I have a couple of AR-15's (Springfield Armory "Saint"s) and a Mossberg 590A 12-gauge.
I get as much professional training as I can afford, and I normally get range time twice a week.
My favorite indoor range drill is the Dot Torture drill!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Gaz

Reactions: wichita5003

·
Registered
6 Posts
Greetings from Kansas!

·
Super Moderator
3,247 Posts
Thank you gents! Funny how Glocks seem to multiply. I now have a drawer full of holsters. When I started shooting, everyone told me this would happen!
If you really want to have fun, find a buddy that wants to talk about how much better Sig is than Glock.

“Wow! You love Sig! How many Sigs do you own . . . and how many Glocks?”

They get all mad and start talking about needing to sell some Glocks . Even better when it’s takes them a second to realize it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts