Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Kings County near Hanford, CA. Retired from teaching computers at an elementary school 10 years ago. Widowed now so I carry on my husband's retirement hobby, growing walnuts. I've been around guns for all of my adult life but have never been a shooter. I recently decided to get a concealed carry permit since I live alone in the country. I bought a Glock 26 9mm for the CCW. I've only shot about 100 rounds through it and have had problems with some of them which brought me here to learn more.
Thanks, in advance, for all that I will learn.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a fellow educator! I'm a school administrator in North Carolina, and proud papa to a G19 and a G21. Congratulations on your G26! I think you'll like the forum...lots of great folks and good information!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What kind of problems have you had? I would reccomend starting another thread and title it relating to your problem and our friendly group will chime in and give their advise.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Super Moderator
6,959 Posts
I live in Kings County near Hanford, CA. Retired from teaching computers at an elementary school 10 years ago. Widowed now so I carry on my husband's retirement hobby, growing walnuts. I've been around guns for all of my adult life but have never been a shooter. I recently decided to get a concealed carry permit since I live alone in the country. I bought a Glock 26 9mm for the CCW. I've only shot about 100 rounds through it and have had problems with some of them which brought me here to learn more.
Thanks, in advance, for all that I will learn.
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums!

Congrats on getting a Glock 26... It's a great carry gun... I love mine...

Tactworld45 has a good idea about starting a separate thread about shooting your new 26... It will help us to know what problem you're having and what ammunition you're shooting... take care!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts