Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please let me know what you think I have carried this on me everyday for over a year and it has compared to the higher end lights I have had and far exceeded them with all the functions,durability,and outstanding price. I have the 5557 model. You can find them from $20 to $30 on ebay and may other places. Thanks in advance.

http://www.nebotools.com

redline 5557.jpg

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Just checked the site out and noticed that they have lights rated at 220 lumens and above. The thing that really got me is the cost was about 1/3 of what you would normally pay for Streamlights or other comporable types of lights. Glock 21sf that is truly a fantastic find! Thanks for the heads up and passing along the report.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I don't care for optically focused lights. The light pattern on them are typically horrible or bad at best. They typically use less than average circuitry and led that require the focused lens. I will stick with my Brite Strike RL-198-HLS. 220 lumens of true white light with no compensated focusing.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Not a bad light, as long as it it reliable, whats the run time.
On the high setting about 2 hours max. My Father In Law has one and I found it to be OK. The price is good but I'll stick with my Streamlights.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually the 5557 model is 4 hours on hi at 220 lumens and the higher lumen models have about 2 hours of light. The durability is outstanding and the controlled optics on this light are GREAT. I like to have one really expensive flashlight, but always have a backup and this is it, but find it can be a primary as well depending on people's budget. This is a GREAT utility light as well for those outdoors people as well. Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts