Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone play Gran Tourismo 5? I'm not a big gamer but the Gran Tourismo series has always been my favorite racing game. I got 5 for Christmas and haven't been able to stop playing.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Battlefield was the one I used to play...all current weapons, artilliary, choppers, planes etc Bout all I've played in last 10 years, and it's been 2 yrs since I did that. Need to find outside interest again...too many forums lol

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I post in the forum while the games are loading between races. :)

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Playing some black ops!
I got bored with the online play pretty quick. I haven't had a chance to play the actual game yet but will probably start sometime in the near future.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll bet that's pretty wild.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm "older" as well and I like to play some of the games. Typically, I play sport games with my 7 year old or Wii games with my son and daughter but after they go to bed, I will sometimes play Black OPs or Gran Tourismo.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have also finished Black Ops. I agree it's a good game. I still play it online, usually every Friday night while at work (one of the perks of the job).

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you guys are on PS3, you can add me - "the_law_09"

Make sure to mention Glock.pro or I won't add ya. LOL

·
Registered
104 Posts
If you guys are on PS3, you can add me - "the_law_09"

Make sure to mention Glock.pro or I won't add ya. LOL
Did like a month or two ago. Still waiting for you to accept. :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hrmmm, I didn't get it. Try again and notice the underscores. Thanks.
I used the underscores. I will try it again though.

Sheepdog - That was one of my favorite games as a kid. I remember that code well. Lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.