Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A firearm forum isn't complete without this question getting thrown out there.

I'm thinking about investing some $$ in a shot timer to help with my shooting drills, and am curious to see if anyone in Glockproland has one. I'm shooting IDPA for now, but IPSC/USPSA is calling.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I can tell you the SureFire download for an iPhone does NOT work well. I tried to time TheLaw on a plate run yesterday and I think it picked 3 of his shots ... dumping a full mag from a G19. I won't even discuss why it took a full mag or why there were still plates standing. :p

·
None
1,525 Posts
I can tell you the SureFire download for an iPhone does NOT work well. I tried to time TheLaw on a plate run yesterday and I think it picked 3 of his shots ... dumping a full mag from a G19. I won't even discuss why it took a full mag or why there were still plates standing. :p
He must have forgotten his bucket. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I think Vol was holding the rope that pulls them back up cause I was hitting them every time. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have two separate iPhone apps. Neither seems to work very well. Fortunately I only got ripped of once, the other was a free download.

So I broke down and got a CED7000. Works fine. I like the bigger units "Beep" better (like the Competition electronics Pocket Pro, for example) but they all seem to work just fine and the CED fits in my range bag MUCH easier.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Can you guys bring your buckets and ropes to Morganton, NC on the 16th and 17th for my first GSSF match. You can just watch and laugh! LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.