Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby is sick. Sore throat, belly ache, fever etc. I don't see any white spots on her throat which is a good thing but she is sick. Pitiful even. If she don't feel any better tomorrow I guess I will take her to a Dr. For those that will please send up a little prayer for her. We would appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Best wishes! Hope she gets well by tomorrow! Give her lots of fluids and love.

·
Registered
594 Posts
She's in our thoughts. Such a helpless feeling. I know it well. Hope she get's well quickly.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. But I had to spend last night in the ER with her. She broke out in a rash, temp shot up to 102 the whole nine yards. She has strep throat, and a stomach virus both. But as sick as she is the thing she was most upset about was missing Church, and the shot she got in her rear end. Worked well though I guess she felt a lot better today, the rash went away and actually wanted to eat a little.

The Dr. said it is in 3 different schools here right now. If yours hasn't had it yet consider this a warning. It is going around really strong right now.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Wow! Worse than I thought...

Good move on getting her to the ER and getting everything taken care of...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.