Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
cool. the gssf pricing is "suggested", as mentioned on their pdf download off their website. i know of at least one local dealer that adds $20 on top of the gssf suggested price (which is still cheaper than what he normally sells glocks for).

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I've never seen any variance in the LEO pricing. Though I would guess Glock may allow them to give it to you for less, they cannot ask more than the standard Glock LEO pricing if they are an authorized dealer.

https://www.ffdoa.org/attachments/wysiwyg/8/GlockPacket.pdf
one of my locals is a red/white label or civilian "authorized" glock dealer, but not blue label or LE. subsequently, the owner greedily adds $30 on top of blue label glocks because he doesn't get them at the same price as an "authorized" LE glock dealer. i know this because have a half dozen friends that work there lol

you're right though, "authorized" glock LE dealers do not add to the price. however, you don't have to be an "authorized" LE dealer to sell blue label glocks ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Glockmeister is not an authorized LE dealer only SGC is in AZ I believe that's why they charge a little more on their blue labels. They charge $415 for the standard calibers, I don't know about the 10mm and .45. I still go to Glockmeister because their customer service is top notch, I usually in there once a week picking something up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.