Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I have a couple of them that I use but only because they were given out at Armorer's school

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I currently use a allen wrench. The 90 degree angle at the top gives my palm something to put pressure on. I fully intend on purchasing a Glock tool since they are inexpensive, but I want to order several other supplies and parts at the same time so I just haven't done it yet.

·
Registered
443 Posts
There's nothing special about the Glock tool. If you already have a 3/32" punch, don't waste even $4 for the Glock punch. Put the money in the "ammo kitty".

·
Registered
216 Posts
I like it because it is short enough to fit practically anywhere. Plus it keeps me from having to go inside and retrieve my punch from my office (where I clean my guns) when I'm working in the garage. For my shotgun pins I use a spring loaded punch from harbor freight. You push it down and the spring loads up and then "pops" out the pin.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I bought the Glock tool at the same time I bought my 22.About 3 months ago I bought a Crimson Trace laser grip for the 22 and it came with a tool similar to the Glock tool. The handle is shaped a little differently.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
The only real benefit of the Glock Tool is that you can use the corners of the plastic handle to make the frame pins even on both sides of the frame.
How did you figure that out?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.