Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glock Precision's first mass market watch after the two limited editions (the European P80 anniversary and the US 35yr anniversary). Priced at $299. If you fill out a pistol's warranty registration on Glock's website they give you a 20% off coupon for their store (which also includes parts like threaded barrels as well as branded stuff).

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font
Watch Orange Clock Font Analog watch

·
Administrator
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics of the two limited edition watches - only the green 35 Year Anniversary was released in the US. The yellow P80 Anniversary was imported.

·
Administrator
6,637 Posts
dig deep into your pocket :

·
Administrator
6,637 Posts
Can I have your Glock watch ?

Maybe MtStream will get us a group deal like the other stuff he's done !

·
Administrator
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My new watch arrived today. My wife surprised me by saying it was a good looking watch!

Can’t really see it in the dark - which they had done something there but in person the hands pop much better than in photos. It’s easy to spot the time quickly. This one will be a daily wear.

Watch Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

OT - my yellow P80 Anniversary was a group buy of sorts. A guy I know got a friend in the EU to drive to every gun store in a couple of countries to buy the watches and ship ‘em over here. We paid him a little for the time and effort (didn’t seem like near enough) then paid way too much for shipping. Glad to have one though.

The Green 35th Anniversary were for sale on Glock’s e-store (as they call it) for a long time. They took a lot longer to sell out than I had expected. I think they are still doing a drawing for one on GSSF.Pro

·
Administrator
7,045 Posts
OT - my yellow P80 Anniversary was a group buy of sorts. A guy I know got a friend in the EU to drive to every gun store in a couple of countries to buy the watches and ship ‘em over here. We paid him a little for the time and effort (didn’t seem like near enough) then paid way too much for shipping. Glad to have one though.
Congratulations!

That's got to be a really rare piece... Especially in the US... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts