Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the things that is hard for me to remember is the caliber and size of all the different Glock models. Glock recently updated the models section of their web site with some newer pictures and links to each pistol. Here's a link to the Glock page with the frame containing the different pistol model pictures split out.

http://www.glock.com/english/pistols_models.htm

I also screen printed the Glock page and saved it as an image. Feel free to save this image and use it. I have it set as the starting image in Irfanview, so when I open Irfanview without a specific image, I get this image of the Glock Pistol Models. Some times I open it in a small window while I'm reading Glock Forum posts to help me remember which model is which.

Hope this helps some of our newer members...

Reactions: Rob

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Nice addition, Im always going there for comparisons. I wish though, that Glock would update their site. They have newer versions and a whole new generation thats not even on their pages. Also, there should be picture representing the OD models, which arent even there. Their site is really lacking in my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

I agree on the Glock site. They used to have a nice 4 page PDF with all this information and more. Unfortunately that PDF file got corrupted a week ago and no one at Glock has fixed it. That's one of the reasons I screen printed this new page. If this page gets corrupted or removed, I'll still have the image.

It would also be nice if Glock had more information on their "C" models, too. I think about them every time I see your avatar... cool image.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Update to Glock list

One of the things that is hard for me to remember is the caliber and size of all the different Glock models. Glock recently updated the models section of their web site with some newer pictures and links to each pistol. Here's a link to the Glock page with the frame containing the different pistol model pictures split out.
Hope this helps some of our newer members...
Glock has changed its List and format: ( New members can not post links )
us.glock.com/en/pistols

I updated some of the model pics of the free link provided:
View attachment 15467

·
Super Moderator
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good catch... Welcome to the Glock.pro forums!

https://us.glock.com/en/pistols

Time flies!

Hard to believe it's been eight years since I posted that link...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts