Glock Pro Forums banner
1141 - 1160 of 1163 Posts

·
Administrator
3,291 Posts
That's such an awesome gun! Try out a Pearce +1 mag extension, for me that little extra pinky rest made a world of difference on the 29. I liked the gun from the start (why I bought it) but really started to get serious about it once I shot it with the Pearce extension.

·
Administrator
6,637 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
My daughter suppose to be giving me a RIA Tactical 10 mm for a Christmas gift. I will believe it Xmas day.lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have you guys been having trouble uploading photos here?

·
Administrator
6,637 Posts
I believe the rules state one must have a minimum number of post before acquiring the access to upload to the site.

·
Administrator
3,291 Posts
The 20 is a Gen2. Glock didn’t make them on a Gen1 frame, so it’s still the 1st version made. And it is one awesome gun!!! You clearly like the heavy metals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
3,291 Posts
I changed the grip on my G20 from the gen 2 grip seen below assembled G20 to a gen 3 sf grip with finger groves, and like it so much better.
Now the grip is pretty much a match to my G21 gen 4

View attachment 17881
I did the same with my 21c - my hand just doesn’t fit the standard grip right. I want to shoot a 500 in GSSF Indoor with that gun, I’ll switch it back once I have. Although at my current performance, that’s gonna be awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1141 - 1160 of 1163 Posts