Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a GSSF patch that came with my membership packet a couple of years ago. It looks like a banner (rectangular).

I saw a couple of patches on the Team GLOCK website that says they are "agency hat patches". These are the kind that attach with velcro.

What I would like ... if they exist ... is a round patch with the plain old GLOCK Perfection logo ... like the decals you see everywhere or the tin signs. I don't want it attach with velcro. I want to sew it on something.

Does anyone know if these exist?

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am almost positive that they do. I think I have one somewhere and I'm pretty sure they were giving them out at the Ed's table at the GSSF match.
I didn't look at the stuff they had on the table too closely since I was in the store recently. I was in a rush to get to the custom ear mold guy before the rest of our crew finished up.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I called Glock and they sent me one with my other promotional items. Round, silver with black logo, original glock perfection logo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.