Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
GLOCK factory mags for $20.00 is a pretty good price based on my findings. Don't let them get you on shipping though. I've seen companies sell mags very cheap and then rack up the difference in shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
If it is a local shop $20 sounds great. Just be careful to watch out for the Korean mags being produced now. I don't know how they function and have not cared enough to research them as of yet. But I would be mad if I bought them thinking they were Austrian.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm not trying to hi-jack this thread but has anyone done any testing with the Korean Mags? I'm thinking maybe use them for range mags until the verdict comes in.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I fired about 300 rounds thru the G17 with a 30 round mag with no problems. The magazine was a tight fit for the first two or three mags, would not drop out. After that no problems!

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have two of the Korean made G19 mags. No problem at the range but I will still carry OEM for CCW.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I'm not trying to hi-jack this thread but has anyone done any testing with the Korean Mags? I'm thinking maybe use them for range mags until the verdict comes in.
There are a couple previous discussions related to the Koren mags on the forum. It seems like the general consensus is to use them at the range but not for Self Defense.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.