Glock Pro Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
LOL, got one you did not think of ....

Typically these "types" of knives remind me of Rambo, I must admit that my reason for having one is the "cool' factor, and I ain't talking about Rambo cool either.

I am a hardcore Glock fan and have to have the knife up the cool factor !

(BTW : I edc a Gerber blunt nose multiplier that has two blades, flat & serrated, and both are razor sharp.)
OK you got me there! There is definitely a cool factor, no denying it. :cool:

E30325 said fixed blades are for hiking, camping, and survivalist stuff. And you could actually carry a long fixed blade knife in those circumstances, for self defense or as a tool. I guess I don't think beyond everyday street crime - that's more than enough to occupy me.

Speaking of which, I found that Glock also makes folding knives which could be carried everyday for self defense. I googled your Gerber blunt nose multiplier that has two blades, flat & serrated, and I think it is quite sufficient for edc!

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
I believe one could say the Glock knife is a "survival" knife, for whatever that means. The come in colors and with flat, (smooth) and sawback, teeth for cutting things, on the top side of the blade.

I got a deal that included the sheath, I have seen many sales for just the knife itself.

I do not edc the Gerber for the knife options, my job allows for me to use many of the tools on it everyday. It is about a year old and I have already broken the wire cutter blades, got to order some replacement cutters this weekend.

:cool:

·
Registered
569 Posts
I got one just cause it's a Glock knife. After looking at the way it's designed, I'd say it's a fighting knife similar to the M-3 or the fairbairn.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I like the knives.They are tough and do not keep an edge when you cut,dig,and saw.They are a good survival and camp knife.The narrow sheath takes up less room and the belt clip is great.They lock in well and for $30.00 retail,worth the money.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts