Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I used to keep ear plugs in the backstrap compartment for shooting in bathrooms. It's a long story, don't ask.

·
Registered
48 Posts
How are you going to post this....and say long story. It's a forum, and I am a fast reader.
Wel folks tend to hide in public bathroom stalls when you are looking for them. They also may not want to be found really badly. The first time I couldnt hear well for weeks, so "Safty First" is my motto now!

·
Administrator
3,293 Posts
Wel folks tend to hide in public bathroom stalls when you are looking for them. They also may not want to be found really badly. The first time I couldnt hear well for weeks, so "Safty First" is my motto now!
That's awesome :D I love the TV shows like NCIS LA where they have a massive gun fight indoors then start whispering to each other or hear the guy sneaking up on them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
234 Posts
That's awesome :D I love the TV shows like NCIS LA where they have a massive gun fight indoors then start whispering to each other or hear the guy sneaking up on them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
This is right after they shoot 200 rounds out of an 1911 they miss the guy at 10 feet but hit the guy at 100 feet between the eyes, off hand, in the dark, using a mirror after richocheting the shot off water.

·
Administrator
6,638 Posts
Watched the Underworld series on BBC yesterday, just can not figure out how those full auto mid-sized pistols fired for minutes at a time without running out of ammo. At least the .223 rifles had smoke coming off of the barrels when they did it !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.