Glock Pro Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
New Gen 3 G19 purchased last month box says 2-15 round mags and that is what was in it.

:cool:

·
Registered
82 Posts
As far as I've ever seen the Blue labels come with 3 hi-cap mags and the others came with two. Then first Glock I purchased years ago (a 19) came with two 15 round mags.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Red = High capacity mags
white = 10 round mags
blue = Law enforcement package with 3 high cap mags

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
That is correct, with the exception of the 25th Anniversary, G17 Gen 4 which comes with only 2 magazines.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have read some post in various forums where people said they "heard" Glock Gen 4s were now coming with 2 mags instead of 3 Can anyone confirm this with a purchase they actually made (not just heard about)? Maybe a dealer or shop owner? And if you did get a G4 with 2 mags can you confirm the box said 2 mags also?
Just purchased a new Glock 19 Gen 4 two days ago from Cabella's and it came with three mags....

·
Premium Member
3,884 Posts
Got my g17 gen 4 this week; came with 3 mags.
Welcome aboard, OldGuy! It looks like I have the honor of being the first to welcome you to our forums. There are a lot of us out here who would have used that login if we realized it was available...

Chris

·
Registered
162 Posts
It's sad to say, but I'm seeing some dealers around me that are pocketing that third mag to unsuspecting buyers.:(

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a Glock 22 Gen 4 one week ago and came with two mags buti check today the box and said 3 15 RD.
I will go tomorrow to have a talk where I bought it.
thank to all for the information.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I have read some post in various forums where people said they "heard" Glock Gen 4s were now coming with 2 mags instead of 3 Can anyone confirm this with a purchase they actually made (not just heard about)? Maybe a dealer or shop owner? And if you did get a G4 with 2 mags can you confirm the box said 2 mags also?
Dealer stole a mag. If the box says 3, you're supposed to get 3.;)

·
Super Moderator
6,959 Posts
Make sure they give you a genuine Glock magazine.

Reactions: WalterGA

·
Registered
329 Posts
Dealer stole a mag. If the box says 3, you're supposed to get 3.;)
There is one of the stores around me that do that crap. Most of the people that go there are the "fast and furious" types, that don't seem to know much about guns and what supposed to come in the box. I do most of my business elsewhere, but they do have a pretty good selection of spare magazines...wonder why? :whistle:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts