Glock Pro Forums banner

Glock G27 with Cominolli Custom Frame Safety installed

[WTS] 
Tags
.40s&w gen3
3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  BuckskinRider 
#1 ·
This is a great condition G27 in .40S&W with the Cominolli Custom Frame Safety installed. It also comes with a Lone Wolf stainless barrel instead of the old Glock barrel so shooting hardcast lead bullets isn't a problem. Unfortunately it didn't come with a hard case when I bought it, but I will include a padded zippered case for it and it also comes with 2 magazines (one standard and one with the +2 bottom plate installed. It also comes with a brand new Wolff 2 piece extra power recoil spring and assembly I installed less than 2 weeks ago.

The $475 includes shipping from my FFL to your FFL. I also forgot to mention that the Lone Wolf barrel is blind marked, so you can't see the wolf logo until you disassemble it and the logo is on the underside of the barrel. Pictures can be sent to your email or by text message to your phone if interested. If you want it I will accept USPS money orders only.

David C.

aka ccoprdc

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello I would love to see some pics of your G27. I am actually in the market for a G27 or a G26. Does the firearm still come with the stock barrel? Also when you say the transfer fee is included in your price, does that mean I still have to pay another transfer fee to whomever i decide to have it sent to? Also I see you live in Georgia, I live in South Carolina, Charleston to be exact. So about how far from Charleston are you? I could save some money by just coming to you. If it isnt too far of course. Thanks for your time.

Since im still a new member it will not let me post my email address nor let me PM you so could you text the photos? (number deleted by Moderator)

#3 ·
You do realize that this Glock has a frame safety installed right? That's like putting an elevator in an outhouse, not needed.
Another old post that probably won't be answered. Again, for just a little bit more $, you can buy yourself a new Glock. Just trying to help.

#4 ·
No, I didnt no it was useless, I need to read up and do some more research before I even purchase a Glock and thanks soo much for looking out for me. I went to Gander Mountain yesterday and they the G27 for 569.99 and the G26 for 549.99 both on sale till 6/30/2015. Do you think that price is still high for those models? And if so, whats the cheapest you think I can find one of either of the two? Sorry for the cross talk on this thread

#5 ·
It's good you're looking around but don't buy from Gander Mountain, they're a bit expensive. Find a local shop around you and they'll have better prices.
Also, I would go with the Glock 26 before the 27 for your first pistol.

#8 ·
A purist, eh??? :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.