Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I was wondering if anyone knows how much glock charges for theyre factory night sights
They don't sell them as aftermarket parts. You either have to purchase them on the pistol (ordered from GLOCK by your dealer this way) -OR- you can walk in to Smyrna and pay to have them installed/upgraded on your pistol. IIRC they charge like $55 to install the GLOCK brand NS and $75 for Trijicons.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I would go with after market sights anyway. My personal choice is Ameriglo.

·
Premium Member
3,884 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
They still work. You may or may not have issues seeing them from the flash but they will still be working.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry but, At night if you can't see because of the flash then how would they be usable. If you’re in a fight at night your first shot better be on because after that all you’re doing is shooting blind unless your using a laser or light.
In the Marines (recon) I had trained using an eye patch, by covering one eye because your muzzle flash and/or flares being used, so you don't lose your night vision. So again what does night sights do after the first shot fired.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
You shouldn't shoot in the pitch black regardless of night sights or not. You MUST know what you are shooting at so that means you have lit up your target or there is enough ambient light to see it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.