Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ran across a video on YouTube that shows an easy way to swap out a Glock connector. Lots of you seem to be trying lots of connectors, so I thought this might be useful.

Looks easier than taking the whole gun apart...

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I tried this today. Didnt work... not even close. The trigger/ejector assy would not just rotate around like in that video, and I wasnt about to try to force anything.
it works my friend. that's how i've done it for years. there's enough clearence with ease the trigger houseing mechansim up and take out the connector.

the only time it doesn't work is with the ghost connectors with the overtravel tab. that tab gets in the way.

·
Registered
370 Posts
it works my friend. that's how i've done it for years. there's enough clearence with ease the trigger houseing mechansim up and take out the connector.

the only time it doesn't work is with the ghost connectors with the overtravel tab. that tab gets in the way.
I must have been too afraid to force it... It's easy enough to take all three pins out and pull the whole trigger assy out.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I must have been too afraid to force it... It's easy enough to take all three pins out and pull the whole trigger assy out.
lol you're not forcing anything. :)

the trigger bar is simply pivoting on the hinge it's connected to the trigger with.

besides, what are you worried about? bending the $13 trigger bar? lol (which is not easy to do, i might add)

·
Registered
443 Posts
This is the same process used by a Glock Armorer at the Palm Beach Gun Shows. He charges $25 for an installed connector of your choice. In order to make any money, he has to use the fastest process. Apparently, this is it. I do it the "old fashioned" way.... but I'm not in a hurry either.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
This is the same process used by a Glock Armorer at the Palm Beach Gun Shows. He charges $25 for an installed connector of your choice. In order to make any money, he has to use the fastest process. Apparently, this is it. I do it the "old fashioned" way.... but I'm not in a hurry either.
I put a connector in my 19 yesterday. I did it the "old fashioned" way. I was in a hurry because I was going to the range today and fire it for the first time.
It took 5 minutes! Then plans got changed today and did not get to the range. Will do that tomorrow.:mad:

I suppose since I retired I don't need to be in a hurry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.