Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:I'm looking for somebody to mod my SF. I have already contacted glock jockey, he said he can't work with the SF's. I'm looking for compensator, magwell and trigger job. Basically a base line IPSC job. Any Ideas??

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Welcome to the forum jora. Hopefully someone will come along soon with some suggestions.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
As far as a compensator, you would most likely need to get an aftermarket extended barrel. Extended barrels come in both threaded and non-threaded styles, compensators come threaded with a locking set screw on the bottom side. They can be found as well as a magwell, can be found around the glock parts supplier sites (glockworx.com, rockyourglock.com, glockstore.com, glockworld.com, glockmeister.com or even midwayusa.com).

A great trigger job will take about an hour. There are two parts to this. As for part one, its called the 25 cent trigger job. You will need a Scherer (or your choice of brand) 3.5lb connector, polish compound, a dremel w/ polish pad for faster polishing, pin punch or GLOCK takedown tool, your favorite gun oil and a Q-tip. Look up the 25 cent trigger job on youtube and then oil the metal friction services up with the Q-tip and thats done.

As far as the second part goes, its what I like to call "Advanced GLOCK Trigger Job". I am currently working on making a video explaining the process and the whats needed to do it here in a day or two.

·
Registered
49 Posts
:confused:I'm looking for somebody to mod my SF. I have already contacted glock jockey, he said he can't work with the SF's. I'm looking for compensator, magwell and trigger job. Basically a base line IPSC job. Any Ideas??
Ben, of Boresight Solutions http://www.boresightsolutions.com can help you with the magwell and trigger job but im not sure if he can help you with the compensator.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.