Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold an inherited, ancient Toyota Camry Wagon on Craigslist that's been sitting in the driveway since December.
2 hours from post to closing deal! First call 20 minutes after post.
I'll be be waiting at the door when the gun shop opens tomorrow to
pick up the Gen 4 G19, and maybe a G26. I have been blessed!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sold an inherited, ancient Toyota Camry Wagon on Craigslist that's been sitting in the driveway since December.
2 hours from post to closing deal! First call 20 minutes after post.
I'll be be waiting at the door when the gun shop opens tomorrow to
pick up the Gen 4 G19, and maybe a G26. I have been blessed!
Congrats! You will love both!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Found a gun shop in Concord, NC near Charlotte Motor Speedway that does the Glock
"Blue Label" program for LE/Military. Eagle Guns, Roberta Church Rd. They did not have a blue label Gen 4 G19 in stock,but ordered it for me. Will take about a week to get it but for the price I don't mind waiting. See Below My "financial advisor" said I need to hold off alittle while on the 26. She think's the dishwasher is about to go South. Handwriting Rectangle Font Parallel Paper

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I recently acquired a G19 too. My first Glock. I am now a believer. Sweet gun. Only put 50 rounds thru it so far but sweet!
I fired a G19 rental at a local range a couple of weeks ago and loved it. I'm looking forward to getting that thing!

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Congrats on the sale

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got the 19 Gen 4 earlier this week. Have not fired it yet. Picked up a 3.5 connector and Trijicon night sights at the Metrolina Gun Show this morning.
Just got everything installed. Plan on taking it to the range tomorrow and try it out. The trigger feels really great dry firing. Report and photos
later.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
It's always exciting to get a new gun. You've been patient long enough and it sounds like you're gonna have a good day tomorrow! Enjoy....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.