Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago, I purchased another G19, because, well, just because everybody needs a 1/2 dozen or so!!!

I decided I wanted to so something to make it a little different from everybody else who had one, so I talked to Brian at Ott Gun Works.

He showed me a lot of info, I browsed through a lot of pictures on the internet, and I came up with this:

It is a new in box, never fired, Duracoated in ACU Deep Gray Green, ACU Light Tan, ACU Gray Green, and then a Matte Clear Coat.

Brian applied all the patterns by hand, and assures me there is not another in the world exactly like this one. He even did 3 magazine bases for me.

I like it a lot, and so far everybody that has seen it has been impressed with his work.

The pictures do not do the work he did justice.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Jerry .... if it were anyone other than you and I didn't also have nearly half dozen G19s myself I would prob make fun.

Sadly, I kind of dig it. What did Brian charge? If you would prefer not post it publicly just e-mail me. I'm curious.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
That looks pretty cool, nice to see something different.

+1 for Bodyarmorguys' comments.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jerry .... if it were anyone other than you and I didn't also have nearly half dozen G19s myself I would prob make fun.

Sadly, I kind of dig it. What did Brian charge? If you would prefer not post it publicly just e-mail me. I'm curious.
I figured you would be along soon to poke fun at me!!!

I will probably never shoot it, or even carry it, unless I take it to a GeorgiaCarry recruiting booth.

I have plenty of other G19's in various conditions and Gen's, so this was just for the heck of it.

One of the benefits of not having (too many) other bad habits that cost a lot of money!!

Being able to do something just cause I wanted to, no matter how goofy it was!!

Thanks for the comments,

Jerry

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I like it

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I liken it to the Kimber Warrior I wanted (and still want). It's tan for god sake. I'm a black gun kinda guy. I wear black holsters and I'm not a big fan of brown anything. Something about that look though makes me want one. This digital camo GLOCK would stick out on someone's waist like a sore thumb but I'd still wear it. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.