·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No one knows what holster Sevigny is wearing?

No one?

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vol is the holster expert, but since Sevigny endorses Kytak, my guess would be the Super Hooper as well.
Thanks, jl!

I was thinking of Vol when I added the "holster expert" comment to my original post. Maybe Vol isn't a Sevigny fan...

I'm currently reading a book with a chapter on Sevigny. It mentions that he usually uses the Sooper Hooper and the C-Tac Belt Holster. I looked them up and found them both to be similar. I would probably get the Sooper Hooper because Vol doesn't have one... ;)

I also like the instructor belts you linked to in the Belt-Holster thread. I've been kind of lurking in that thread, too.

·
None
1,525 Posts
Thanks, jl!

I was thinking of Vol when I added the "holster expert" comment to my original post. Maybe Vol isn't a Sevigny fan...

I'm currently reading a book with a chapter on Sevigny. It mentions that he usually uses the Sooper Hooper and the C-Tac Belt Holster. I looked them up and found them both to be similar. I would probably get the Sooper Hooper because Vol doesn't have one... ;)

I also like the instructor belts you linked to in the Belt-Holster thread. I've been kind of lurking in that thread, too.
When it comes to Vol and holsters and him not having a particular model, you must qualify the statement with a "currently". He's either had it and sold it, or he hasn't gotten it yet.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When it comes to Vol and holsters and him not having a particular model, you must qualify the statement with a "currently". He's either had it and sold it, or he hasn't gotten it yet.
Yea, you're right...

What the heck was I thinking?

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Congrats to Dave one of the few people to ever break a magazine catch spring by simply over working it. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.