Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
3,291 Posts
Lots, but I personally prefer Glock connectors. Be patient and give it some time training and you’ll stop pulling off target. Based on your user name I’m guessing you’re used to single action triggers. It just takes some time to adapt to the double action only trigger on a Glock.

For my competition guns I like the original Zev Fulcrum triggers. I’ve been playing with a Timney but those aren’t appropriate for personal defense - competition only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
3,291 Posts
Actually, I’m not sure I buy the legal issue of a modified trigger - at least not if you hit your target. If someone hits a bystander and it was a hair trigger, maybe.

The Ghost Angel connector has no wall - it’s one long pull. To me it feels very mushy but trigger pulls are a personal preference.

I discovered my preference for the stock connector in self defense guns at a tactical pistol training class. I found when trying to shoot quickly while also trying to process other inputs like additional targets, the wall was just enough signal to my brain to focus on the shot for a fraction of a second then go back to processing. Still, it took me awhile to figure out grip to overcome a low left issue I actually developed.

I know I have an Angel connector around somewhere, I just haven’t seen it in a long time. I’ll take a look around and see if it shows up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts