Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
New to Glocks and find the STOCK trigger to be total junk. I could watch the sight pull right as the pull increased on every shot. And push back left as it broke from trying to hold it on target. I bought a Ghost Pro 3.3 kit, installed it and what a difference it makes. Not only did it reduce the weight of pull eliminating the drifting right problem the break is now a complete surprise with the added bonus of no over travel.
It's still a long pull but I can live with that. And it's probably a bit safer than if it was a short, light pull.
Has anyone else had experience with Ghost or other kits?
I agree completely . I could not understand why all my Glocks(only Glocks) would shoot left. After much research and not really finding an answer . I placed my new 48 , which was the worst of the 3 Glocks (43,22 & 48) in regards to shooting left. Once in vice and solid no movement. I filmed the sights when I pulled the trigger straight back with a tool, not a finger. Then I pulled trigger with left hand finger & right hand finger. All 3 times the trigger made the gun move left right before it released the striker. That is why the Glocks shoot left. Replaced the triggers, no problems since.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts