Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I haven't been around much for the last couple of days. I have been busy trying to get ready for next spring. I just finished lubing, trimming, de-burring, and chamfering roughly 4,000 pieces of 223 brass. I will start loading up it my next day off. Also have several thousand rounds for 9mm I need to get to work on. Also some 40, 45, you get the idea I'm sure.

Needless to say I am looking forward to some nice spring days. (It is 18 and still snowing here right now). How about you all? Doing anything to get ready for a shooting season?

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
It's 12 degrees here tonight. All the snow that is left is thick ice now. I'm not sure what I'm doing to prepare, but I sure can't wait for Spring!

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Wow!

Today was a beautiful, sunny day... But it was cold... no snow... no sleet... no ice... but it was in the mid 40's... brrr...

The best part of this weather is that it's too cold for hurricanes to form up out in the Gulf of Mexico... That's the time of year I start to get worried!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.