Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Statue of Liberty Glock is 2012 SHOT Show Handgun : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

This extraordinary GLOCK G 22, hand-engraved in Austria in commemoration of GLOCK's 25th Anniversary in the U.S. and selected from the personal collection of Gaston Glock, has been selected as the 2012 SHOT Show auction handgun.
This very special GLOCK, known within the company as the "GLOCK Statue of Liberty Gun," features an intricate, hand-engraved tribute to the Statue of Liberty. This theme was selected to recognize that GLOCK's 25th Anniversary coincides with the 125th Anniversary of the Statue of Liberty.

Since its creation, the "GLOCK Statue of Liberty Gun" has been part of the personal collection of GLOCK Founder, Mr. Gaston Glock. Through the SHOT Show auction, however, GLOCK has made the gun available to the dedicated community of GLOCK collectors and enthusiasts

·
Super Moderator
6,976 Posts
Wow... that's a lot of $$$ for a Glock that will never be shot...

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Could someone front me a loan ?

: )

·
Registered
216 Posts
I had to really talk myself into spending $750 for a 1911 two month's ago. I'm pretty sure I don't have it in me to place a $13,500 bid on a Glock 22...but I can see that some people don't have that problem.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
It would be nice just to have the cash to be able to bid whether I could justify it or not. It would make a great conversation piece though. It will make some fool happy for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.