Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Newbie and first post - have enjoyed all the good info here. My first Glock purchased last Friday, a 21 which I really enjoy; have been away from shooting since 68 when I left the USAF.

Will take a bit of practice to nail this puppy but I enjoy .45 and especially the Glock.

Are there plans for a Gen4 .45 series that someone has heard rumors of?

Thanks.

Jack S.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Welcome to Glock.Pro.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Welcome aboard. I am GUESSING here but I am going to say yes. Again, that is a guess. But they seem to be coming out with all them in Gen 4. There was a lot of people saying it wouldn't happen with the sub-compacts. Because of the recoil spring in them. Some of those same people are now pre-ordering them. That in mind I look for the entire product line to be offered in Gen 4 eventually.

When that will be who knows. But if I were to bet on it I would place my money on yes they will.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
There will be a Gen4 G21 at some point. I expect it will be late next year or early 2012 though. I have heard credible rumor that GLOCK is looking to phase out the SF line and replace it with Gen4 frames. Makes sense as the end game is similar.

·
Super Moderator
7,029 Posts
I have seen advertisements for the 4th generation 26 and 27...

I agree with everyone else... some day all the Glocks will be 4th generation...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.