Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a rare Gen1, pencil barrels are hard to find. What's amazing is this is the same seller as just sold the 17L Gen1 ported. This auction started today at a penny and is already crossed the $1,500 mark. I'm betting this passed the $3k mark and sky could be the limit considering it has all the accessories, including the manual.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/810240101

·
Super Moderator
6,974 Posts
Nice gun... Seems like he may be selling off his collection.

Over $2,000 now.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Now past 2500.

Would be nice but other toys are calling too. (why won't they leave me alone?)

Gaz

·
Super Moderator
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like the current high bidder is the guy helping me with the Key Chain group buy. I see some other bidder names I recognize so this could get really interesting.

I’d love to complete my G17 collection but I don’t see me paying these prices. I’ll just keep dreaming of a “garage find”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, my guess ($3k range) on the price was wrong by a long shot! Final bid was $6,525!!! Winner is 58Sniper!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Product Font Screenshot Rectangle Multimedia

·
Super Moderator
6,974 Posts
Wow!

That's incredible... Wonder what it cost went it was new.

·
Registered
6,284 Posts
WOWZA !

I purchased Frank in the late 80's along with the other Gen 2 I have, Frank was a police trade in I got for about 350 and the new Gen 2 seems like was about 550.

·
Registered
6,284 Posts
I am sure when the SHTF paper money is not going to be worth anything, guns will Always be worth something !

No wife, no kids, nobody but me, to enjoy my hobbies, can't take them or money with you when it is time to move to the next level, enjoy life now, it is over way too quickly !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts