Glock Pro Forums banner

gen 3 17 9mm fish gill

Tags
9mm gen3 rtf2
9K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  WalterGA 
#1 ·
im new to a glock and recently traded for a gen 3 rtf2 9mm with fish gill slide.
just curious as to what the value of it might be
only had about 10 rds run thru it and has hard case with 3 mags.
any info would be greatly appreciated

#3 ·
thank you
I've been reading up on them this evening.
from what i can tell they only made them for one year and discontinued production on the gen3 like mine.
I'm gonn hold onto mine for now but was just curious as to value since I've had a few guys seem eager to buy it from me

#12 · (Edited)
Glock did a limited re-release of the RTF2 in 2017. They remade the G19, 17 and 22 but only the 17 and 22 had fish gills - the 19 had straight serrations. The original guns would have a 3 letter prefix and the 2017s will have a 4 letter prefix.

Not sure if the originals or 2017 were a shorter run but I think they confused things for awhile.

The G22 RTF2 w/gills seem to be the most common and sell in the $400s to low 500s. The G17 definitely has more demand and is harder to find, I think the $600-$700 range is feasible. I traded a G19 MOS for mine and was really happy to do it, then Glock did the re-pop and I was still good with the trade just not as excited. Original box, etc. will effect price.

#18 ·
If you use them together the pistol can breathe indefinitely under water. :cool:

Gaz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.