Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, was trying to decide between G43 and G26. I went with G26. Just needed some conformation.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

It is a personal choice. I have a G 43 for EDC in warm weather. When it's colder I switch to my G 19.

Gaz

·
Registered
8 Posts
What was your objective in making your decision ? I would personally carry the G26 between those two. But I find in most situations I can carry my Glock 19 as easily as I can carry a G26 or G43 so I would go with the G19 and 15 rounds. I would not even consider the G43 only because of capacity.

·
Super Moderator
3,055 Posts
I have both and use both for concealed carry. Depending on how much room I have in the waistline of my pants at the moment, the 43 is more comfortable to carry inside the waistband.

But I prefer to shoot the 26 and I would prefer to have it with me over the 43. Sometimes the 43 is just more practical (I wear a dress shirt and tie without a jacket most of the time).

I typically carry the 26 outside the waistband (always more comfortable than IWB) in a holster that goes between the belt and pants. I find it fairly easy to conceal under an untucked shirt or even a suit jacket just past the 3:00 position. I choose it over the 19 just for the shorter barrel not exposing as easily if I lift my arm up when it’s owb.

My advise is always buy both then add a 19, 17, 34 etc etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
326 Posts
Just curious, was trying to decide between G43 and G26. I went with G26. Just needed some conformation.
Hello and welcome to the site! Having owned a G43, but still owning a G26 Gen 4, I still like the G26 over the G43 I had. I traded the G43 off on a nice G48, with Ameri Glo night sights. Really like that G48.

I have some pretty large hands, and the G43 just was difficult for me to shoot, but not the G48 or G26. It is the girth that I need to fill up my hand, so in my case, going with the G26 would have been my choice.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Congratulations on your G26 buy.:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts